Notifications
Clear all

Weatherflow station won't refresh data

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@dadzilla)
Topic starter

I have a WeatherFlow Tempest station and a very simple Wordpress site running on a Raspberry Pi (running Raspbian Buster). The plugin seems to pull one data record, but then never refresh. For example, I just removed and reinstalled my station through the plugin interface and it shows data in all the fields, but it is now 24 minutes old and not refreshing. 

The event log shows this error:

Warning (#2210)

Timestamp : 2020-06-18 06:19:54 (14 mins ago)
System : Core 3.8.9
Service : N/A

Station : N/A (00:00:00:00:00:00)
Module : N/A (00:00:00:00:00:00)

Error code : 0
Full message : Your server configuration does not allow to query system informations.

I do not have any caching plugin on my Wordpress site.

Edit - I have now unstalled the plugin, reinstalled, purged everything, and the problem continues. The logs since the refresh do not show the same error.

This topic was modified 4 years ago by dadzilla

Posted : 18/06/2020 3:35 pm
(@atutt)

DZ, how were you able to get the data to show to begin with? My Tempest never showed the data through this plugin. I messed with this for days.

In the end I created a Openweather account to get a free API key just to see if this plugin even worked. It found my site and populated the data as it should. 

Maybe the direct https protocol for calling individual weatherflow websites fails to actually grab the data even though it claims to? See my setup, what am I missing to load a simple station to this software?

Posted : 03/09/2020 9:38 pm
(@atutt)

Here's the other image. Showing no data in the modules.

Posted : 03/09/2020 9:39 pm
(@atutt)

Posted by: @dadzilla

I have a WeatherFlow Tempest station and a very simple Wordpress site running on a Raspberry Pi (running Raspbian Buster). The plugin seems to pull one data record, but then never refresh. For example, I just removed and reinstalled my station through the plugin interface and it shows data in all the fields, but it is now 24 minutes old and not refreshing. 

The event log shows this error:

Warning (#2210)

Timestamp : 2020-06-18 06:19:54 (14 mins ago)
System : Core 3.8.9
Service : N/A

Station : N/A (00:00:00:00:00:00)
Module : N/A (00:00:00:00:00:00)

Error code : 0
Full message : Your server configuration does not allow to query system informations.

I do not have any caching plugin on my Wordpress site.

Edit - I have now unstalled the plugin, reinstalled, purged everything, and the problem continues. The logs since the refresh do not show the same error.

Quoting to see if you are following this thread.

Posted : 08/09/2020 10:12 pm
(@dadzilla)
Topic starter

@atutt

I gave up on getting it working. I do not remember how I got the initial values to load. 

Posted : 08/09/2020 10:40 pm
(@atutt)

@dadzilla

That's too bad. It looks like this project is basically defunct and the developers are MIA. I've tried 3 ways to reach them, no answer.

From what I can tell on my end, data was received, however, it was in an unrecognizable format that this software couldn't read. So Tempest likely changed some headers or variables and since there hasn't been any development, the changes weren't applied here. In other words, it won't ever work again. My work around going through the 3rd party data collector seems to provide at least some value.

Thanks for responding.

Posted : 08/09/2020 11:10 pm
Joar Guttormsen
(@joar)

Sight... same problem here now. Have been working fine for months. Cant get it to pull data anymore.
Message : Your server configuration does not allow to query system informations.

Posted : 28/10/2020 9:00 am