Clear all

[This post is marked as unsolved] Problem with daily and historical data

33 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
68.7 K Views
Gerhard Witteveen
(@gerhard)

I saw a graph like that in my setup too. When I set "Time scale" to "Adaptive" the graph was shown correctly. 

Posted : 25/02/2018 1:21 pm
(@bernd)
Topic starter

Hi,

no, it's the only error.

There was no CDN setting. I installed the CDN-Enabler plugin and activated it with default settings.

No change in appearance of the graph.

Posted : 25/02/2018 2:19 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Oh, sorry if I was unclear, I would like to say Weather Station CDN. It's in Weather Station > Settings > System > Resources > use public CDN..

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

Posted : 25/02/2018 4:11 pm
(@bernd)
Topic starter

aah.. ok..

but still no change in the graph  ???? 

Posted : 25/02/2018 4:17 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

So the error is not due to the .map file missing. I think it's something obvious but I don't see what. May I have public access to this server (not admin, just anonymous)?

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

Posted : 25/02/2018 4:21 pm
(@bernd)
Topic starter

Unfortunately my internet provider uses DS-Lite and not IPv4/IPv6

I never managed to get my local stuff online.

Would it help to .zip all the WP content and send it to you?

Posted : 25/02/2018 5:22 pm
(@bernd)
Topic starter

.. or Teamviewer?

Posted : 25/02/2018 7:17 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Hello! Unfortunately, it will not help (I must have "live" access to the site)... Nevermind, we will do it another way, because I'm persuaded it's a configuration issue, and I want to help you. If you have time could you, in the shortcake configuration, "play" with the time scale setting and tell me if there's something different.

Posted : 26/02/2018 12:07 pm
(@bernd)
Topic starter

Jeah...  ???? 

When I set it to "Adaptive" I see the graph!

It has this problem with "automatic", "fixed" and "none".

Adaptive is good anyways, or?

Thank you verry much! I'll donate to the organizations you support.

Posted : 26/02/2018 3:10 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Adaptative is to have an "automatically-scaled" time line. It's not good for all: for daily charts, I prefer "fixed" or 'auto". 

If it solves partially your issue, it shows you have a true problem in your datetime config (WP and/or PHP). Are you sure your Timezone is correctly set in your PHP environment?

Posted : 26/02/2018 3:25 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

To be more precise, are you sure there's something correct for the 5th parameter of this page?

Posted : 26/02/2018 6:04 pm
(@bernd)
Topic starter

In fact,

there was no entry in the php.ini on the Rapberry Pi

I added Europe/Berlin...same settings as in WP.

But still the same problem. Even after full reboot.

Posted : 26/02/2018 7:22 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Could you verify this parameter is correctly enforced?

You can see it in the Weather Station dashboard, at the bottom of the page you have a box called "Versions", follow the link named "server configuration details". In the page now opened, go to the "date" section of the PHP configuration panel and take a screenshot of this section (all the parameters and directive bellow "date"?

Thanks

Posted : 27/02/2018 4:28 pm
(@bernd)
Topic starter

Here the screenshot. Ok.. semms to be set to UTC. 

Posted : 27/02/2018 5:02 pm
(@bernd)
Topic starter

I figured out that I made a mistake in setting up the PHP.ini.  I did not erase the ; in front of the line 😉

Now I see Europe/Berlin in the "server configuration details" (screenshot)

But now not even "Adaptive" is working anymore. Same kind of empty graphs with all "time-scale-settings"

Posted : 28/02/2018 1:27 am
Page 2 / 3