The textual data is a way to print out (in a text or in another plugin input) a value regarding a station. To configure this shortcode, you must specify the following settings:
- Module: just select a module attached to your station, it must be a real or a virtual module (identified by a name in square brackets).
- Measurement: this is a list of all measurements that can be performed by the module. For a description of all possible measurements, please refer to this list.
- Element: for each measurement, you can select which element to display. You can choose an element among the following values:
- Station ID: the unique identifier of the station.
- Station name: the name of the station.
- Module ID: the unique identifier of the module.
- Module type: the type of the module (main base station, indoor module, outdoor module, rain gauge, wind gauge, etc.).
- Module name: the name of the module.
- Measure timestamp: the date and time when this measurement was done.
- Measure type: the type of the measurement (temperature, humidity, etc.).
- Measure value: the effective value of this measurement.
- Format: depending of selected measurement and element, you can choose a specific output format.
- Data: the data loading setting specifies how the control accesses the data it displays. “Inline” indicates that the data is loaded inside the page source (data will be refreshed only when the page is refreshed). “Ajax Refresh” allows the control to refresh every 2 minutes the displayed data.
- Animation type (only available when “Ajax Refresh” is selected): you can choose between 3 different effects which will be used when transitioning from old value to the new one. Note this effect is not visible in preview mode.
- Animation speed (only available when “Ajax Refresh” is selected): speed of the transitioning effect.
- Animation color (only available when “Ajax Refresh” is selected): color of the text when transitioning is running.
This control is designed to work with climatological data too.
To see how to use it to compare seasons or years, just read the climatological controls help page...
After you have set the parameters as you wish, click on the "copy" button then paste the shortcode into the page or the post, where you want the control to appear.
This control displays current data.
Refresh occurs at page load or every 2 minutes when "Ajax Refresh" is selected.