The LCD display allows to display, cyclically, the selected values regarding a station. To configure this shortcode, you must specify the following settings:
- Module: just select a module attached to your station, it must be a real or a virtual module (identified by a name in square brackets) or select the virtual module [all modules].
- Measurement: this is a list of all measurements that can be performed by the module. For a description of all possible measurements, please refer to this list. Additionally, you will find the following virtual measurements: [all measures] (for each module) and [outdoor measures] (when [all modules] is selected as module).
- Design: choose a look & feel for the control.
- Size: choose the size of the control or select scalable for the component to be dynamically resized to the size of its parent container.
- Speed: choose the displaying cycle speed.
After you have set the parameters as you wish, click on the "copy" button then paste the shortcode into the page or the post, where you want the control to appear.
This control displays current data.
Refresh occurs automatically every 2 minutes.