The icon data is a way to display (in a text or in another plugin input) an icon with or without its associated value. To configure this shortcode, you must specify the following settings:
- Module: just select a module attached to your station, it must be a real or a virtual module (identified by a name in square brackets).
- Measurement: this is a list of all measurements that can be performed by the module. For a description of all possible measurements, please refer to this list.
- Element: some icons have the ability to represent (by their designs or orientations) the value they represent. To display such icon choose “Dynamic measurement icon” as element.
- Format: depending of selected measurement and element, you can choose a specific output format.
- Data: the data loading setting specifies how the control accesses the data it displays. “Inline” indicates that the data is loaded inside the page source (data will be refreshed only when the page is refreshed). “Ajax Refresh” allows the control to refresh every 2 minutes the displayed data.
- Animation type (only available when “Ajax Refresh” is selected): you can choose between 3 different effects which will be used when transitioning from old value to the new one. Note this effect is not visible in preview mode.
- Animation speed (only available when “Ajax Refresh” is selected): speed of the transitioning effect.
- Animation color (only available when “Ajax Refresh” is selected): color of the text when transitioning is running.
After you have set the parameters as you wish, click on the "copy" button then paste the shortcode into the page or the post, where you want the control to appear.
This control displays current data.
Refresh occurs at page load or every 2 minutes when "Ajax Refresh" is selected.