The clean gauge allows to display a particular value as a modern and stylish gauge. To configure this shortcode, you must specify the following settings:
- Module: just select a module attached to your station, it must be a real or a virtual module (identified by a name in square brackets).
- Measurement: this is a list of all measurements that can be performed by the module. For a description of all possible measurements, please refer to this list.
- Design: choose a look & feel for the control.
- Colors: choose a color scheme; some are solid, some are gradient.
- Pointer: choose a pointer type. Internal pointer is headed outward, external is headed inward.
- Title: select what appears in the gauge header.
- Label: select what appears in the gauge footer.
- Title: select what appears after the displayed value.
- Size: choose the size of the control or select “scalable” for the control to be dynamically resized to the size of its parent container.
After you have set the parameters as you wish, click on the "copy" button then paste the shortcode into the page or the post, where you want the control to appear.
This control displays current data.
Refresh occurs automatically every 2 minutes.