[This post is marked as unsolved] Pages doesn't update

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
13.6 K Views
(@jukkapartanenmonenafi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have several widgets on my wordpress pages, but those widgets doesn't update. If I log in to my wordpress, all widget updating normally, but after log out (be as visitor), it shows old data. It seem to be cache problem, how to fix it ?

Posted : 25/03/2018 12:48 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Sorry to hear that.

Do you have an operational cron job? Do you read this article?

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

Posted : 25/03/2018 1:20 pm
(@jukkapartanenmonenafi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yes, I have it, and works fine as I am logged in. When I am logged out, wordpress shows two days old data. I have tried to refresh my browser, but no success.

Posted : 25/03/2018 2:04 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

If it's only when you're not connected it's maybe due to cache effect. Do you have some cache plugin?

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

Posted : 25/03/2018 4:28 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Hello!

Do you have solved your problem?

Posted : 28/12/2018 6:45 pm
(@jukkapartanenmonenafi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I am not sure does the gauges autorefresh themselves if I keep browser open long time. That's why I installed auto refresh plugin to my page.

Posted : 29/12/2018 6:27 am
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Hello!

Are you telling that's the same page as you mentioned it in this thread? Because auto refresh will not help controls (which are auto refreshed)... It can't help widgets, and for controls, maps and charts its counterproductive... 

Sorry to ask: are you sure you got a refresh problem?

Posted : 29/12/2018 1:36 pm