Community Support

Italian translation...

[This post is marked as unsolved] Italian translation lost after last update  

RSS
meteotorrecanne
(@meteotorrecanne)
Eminent Member

i’ve Automatically updated plugin to the newest version but after that i’ve Lost Italian translation an the text string. Someone could help me?

thanks a lot

Posted : 18/04/2019 8:53 am
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello!

What sort of translation do you used to use? If I ask question it's because Weather Station is translated in Italian at less than 15%... So, you use a personal translation? Am I right?

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2019 11:14 am
meteotorrecanne
(@meteotorrecanne)
Eminent Member

I’ve used the standard translation from the official website, the think is the I’ve lost the 15% translated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2019 8:32 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello!

Sorry to hear that. Maybe the update went wrong... 🤔 

If you have access to your web server file system (ftp, ssh, ...) could you list files in the dir /wp-content/plugins/live-weather-station/languages and tell me what you see?

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 5:17 pm
meteotorrecanne
(@meteotorrecanne)
Eminent Member

I disabled Partial translation function in Settings and after saving I’ve switched on again. Now it seems all works good again. Thanks a lot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2019 10:36 am
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Cool. Good news !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2019 7:08 pm

Working

To participate, please connect first!