5 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
HWIM
 HWIM
(@hwim)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

As a result of a redivision of local government, the new municipality "Molenlanden" came into existance in The Netherlands starting January 1st, 2019.

So ... I created the website hetweerinmolenlanden.nl (the weather in Molenlanden) with weatherdata from several villages and townships in the region, for the time being mostly gathered through Open Weather Map. Hopefully this can be extended with some more locations in the future.

Please have a look and feel free to comment 😉

Happy New Year!
Kees.

Posted : 02/01/2019 10:49 am
Theo and Pierre Lannoy reacted
Gerhard Witteveen
(@gerhard)

Hey Kees,

Whoah...That is an impressive site! Great colourscheme also. Nice to see you incorporated several stations. Also now the use of the map is interesting. What stations do you use for collecting the data? 

Oh, if you see any Dutch translation issues, let me know ???? 

Gerhard

Posted : 02/01/2019 11:16 am
HWIM reacted
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Wow! Very nice. I like it! 

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

Posted : 02/01/2019 12:13 pm
HWIM reacted
HWIM
 HWIM
(@hwim)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks guys!

At the moment I collect data from Open Weather Map, but I made contact with some weather amateurs in the region to ask them for their clientraw or realtime files. Hoping for a positive answer...

Posted : 02/01/2019 12:21 pm
HWIM
 HWIM
(@hwim)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Oh and by the way, Gerhard, I did not come across any Dutch translation issues yet. I'll let you know!

Posted : 02/01/2019 12:23 pm