Community Support

WS-5000 support  

RSS
w9gwp
(@w9gwp)

This plug-in is amazing.  I've never seen the level of integration with other plug-in's that Weather Station has.  Seamless, easy to use with very little effort to figure things out.  Bravo !

I'm wondering if there will be an update to support the Ambient weather WS-5000 unit.   When I set up the plug-in, there wasn't a selection for it and I wonder if that's why I'm having some issues with data ingesting from my station from AW.  The plug-in says i'm connected and that it's updating the modules, but the data is way off  (temp for instance).  Weather station says it's 88 deg and the plug-in results are about 11 degrees lower, then the data icons I created go blank.  I'm guessing it's got to be a quirk for not having WS-5000 as a choice meaning Weather Station knows what it's ingesting.  I know Ambient Weather changed the console with the WS-5000, I just don't know if things are working differently "under the hood".

I'm available to help by supplying testing, and any other results that may be needed.

Thanks,

George

This topic was modified 2 months ago by w9gwp
Posted : 11/06/2021 11:30 pm
Topic Tags

To participate, please connect first!