Community Support

Time comparison using historic graphs  

RSS
rkarpa01
(@rkarpa01)
Trusted Member Translator

I also would like to thank Pierre for this outstanding plugin development. Fantastic module and fun to use.

For the recent published historic data views I would like to ask whether it is possible to have - besides measure comparisons like temperature vs. dew point - also comparisons using time for a single or even multiple measures.

For example a year-by-year overview of temperature (2018 vs 2017 vs 2016, etc.). This would enhance the multiple line graph as well as the Line/Bar chart.

Posted : 18/01/2018 8:50 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

That's true nice idea. It opens many fields (for me) more about "climate" than "weather" and I think it's a very very good idea. I upvote for 😉

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2018 9:59 pm
rkarpa01
(@rkarpa01)
Trusted Member Translator

I think you are right, it might be "simply" labeled as climate visuals/graphs. Only 2 from the current available ones would fit for that. Multi-Line and Line/Bar charts. It could probably be a different section in the setup.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2018 3:25 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello Ralf!

Hope you going well 🙂

This feature will be implemented for years comparison and seasons comparison in the next 3.8 version (spring 2019).

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2019 2:32 pm
Chris liked
Ralf Karpa
(@ralf)

Hi Pierre,

yes, all is well, only a bit busy, so, I did not spend much time with the wordpress site.

Sounds good, if next release will get such comparison. I will definitely change my current layout for the year over year views.

Thanks for letting me know.

Ralf.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2019 11:24 am

Working

To participate, please connect first!