Community Support

[This post is marked as unsolved] Shortening Measurements  

RSS
AlanYoungblood
(@alanyoungblood)
Eminent Member

Sorry, Pierre, I had to get to my big computer...

Right, if you want to display High temperature for the day and pick "short measurement type" It just displays "Temperature" which is shorter but not very descriptive. 

To show you better what I have been talking about, you can now go to https://blazetheweatherhorse.com and right under the big horse horse picture are my weather station outputs. You can see the display issues. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2019 6:32 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

OK. I understand.

In the case of Maximum temperature of the day, how would you shorten it? And for Accumulated rainfall for the last hour?

Thanks for all, this discussion help me to understand... 🙂

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2019 7:31 pm
AlanYoungblood
(@alanyoungblood)
Eminent Member

I appreciate your time with this whole plug in. 

Max Temp Today, Rain Last Hour, Rain Today, 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2019 7:50 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

OK. Now I understand all the thing. I'm ready to implement it in 3.8.

Thank you so much for your time and involvement  😊 

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2019 7:53 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello Alan!

Version 3.8.0 is released and it implements this feature... Can you confirm that it works correctly?

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 2:38 am
AlanYoungblood
(@alanyoungblood)
Eminent Member

Thank you so much, I just went in and looked at the previews and they look great. I will try to go in and update Blaze the Weather Horse this afternoon. Thank you so much for your help with this and taking the time to accommodate such a small request. Looking at your changelog, you had your hands full.  

I'll check back once I update the site. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 1:49 pm
AlanYoungblood
(@alanyoungblood)
Eminent Member

Hi Pierre,

Thank you again, I went in and update http://blazetheweatherhorse.com and the new shorter labels look great.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2019 8:13 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

🍾 🥂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2019 1:00 pm

Working

To participate, please connect first!