Community Support

[This post is marked as unsolved] Computation of absolute humidity for indoor module  

RSS
SetMin
(@setmin)
Trusted Member

Hi @Pierre,

wouldnt it be nice to calculate not only the relative humidity of an indoor module but also the absolute humidity?

This is already possible for the netatmo outdoor module.

😎 Are there any other users here that would need this feature too? 😎 

Reason: If it is possible you could display both lines (indoor and outdoor) in a chart and whenever the absolute humidity is indoor higher than outdoor then its the best time to open the windows without getting wet walls.

Thanks

best  regards

SetMin
(Not possible with "only" relative humidity.)

This topic was modified 6 months ago by Pierre Lannoy
This topic was modified 6 months ago 2 times by SetMin
Posted : 09/01/2019 9:49 am
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello @setmin!

I think it's a very good idea. It will be in version 3.8 (spring 2019).

Many thanks for the suggestion.

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2019 10:59 pm
SetMin liked
SetMin
(@setmin)
Trusted Member

Hi Pierre,

great news. I´m looking forward for spring 2019.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2019 11:02 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello SetMin!

Version 3.8.0 is released and it implements this feature... Can you confirm that it works correctly?

Thanks.

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 2:39 am
SetMin liked
SetMin
(@setmin)
Trusted Member

Hi Pierre,

This soud very good. How can i use this future?

Stationen -> %MyStation" -> Tagesdaten ->multiple charts diagram -> Modul: Keller (my additional indoor module) ->Messung: ????? <-- "absolute Luftfeuchtigkeit" is greyed out and cannot be selected.

Also when i select for Module "Berechnete Werte" there is nothing that sound like humidity.

Thanks for help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 6:42 am
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello!

The absolute humidity is available for all modules having temperature and relative humidity sensors (for all brands). So, for Netatmo, the outdoor module and all indoor modules have it. You can use it in all current daily, historical and climatological controls (except weather radials).

If you don't see it in Weather Station 3.8, you should flush all caches (in settings/maintenance) and wait some minutes for it appears in current and daily data and some days in historical data.

In what sort of control you didn't see it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 9:52 am
SetMin liked
SetMin
(@setmin)
Trusted Member

What do i have to select in "Dimension" so that i can select "aboslute Luftfeuchtigkeit"?

The selected module "Keller" is an additional indoor module from netatmo.

Thx

Edit: Found it: I have to select "Dimemsion = Relative Luftfeuchtigkeit" to enable "Absolute Luftfeuchtigkeit".
But there is no data displayed. No data for outdoor module, and no data for my keller-module (where i have 85% humidity with analog measurement)

Edit2: When i display the measurements as value then weatherstation says:

Outdoor: 0,0919
Keller: 0,0962

Thats why its not visible in the graph which is 0..10g/kg

Does this measurement make sense?
The absolute humidity is almost the same outdoor (22°C, blue sky, 36% relative humidity) and in my Keller (14°C, 90% relative humidity)?

This post was modified 3 months ago 2 times by SetMin
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 1:17 pm
SetMin
(@setmin)
Trusted Member

Hi Pierre,

meanwhile i found out that it displays data when i select "Historische Daten".

But there is no data shown when i select "Tasgesdaten".

Historical: https://ibb.co/wp7yDKS

Tagesdaten: https://ibb.co/s6mzdyS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 9:56 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Could you try with single line? It seems there's a problem with dimension (and single line, of course, don't use the dimension).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 10:46 pm
SetMin
(@setmin)
Trusted Member

Also not working with single line in "Tagesdaten". https://ibb.co/gmp6QSv

Historische Daten works https://ibb.co/RNgjggG

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 10:51 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

OK. So there's to issues in one.

The first one is absolute humidity is not taken as a "comparable dimension" (issue visible in multi-lines), it will be fixed in 3.8.1

The second one is more "vicious": you have obviously a problem with timescale when all data are coming from the same day. I don't know where it comes from. Do you have the possibility to put the corresponding shortcode (single line for daily data) in a page or post and send me the url?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 11:16 pm
SetMin
(@setmin)
Trusted Member

Which chart do i have to use to have hours in x-axis?

It is working in this chart: https://ibb.co/T1Bd7js . The best would be this chart but x-axis 0:00-23:59

This Tagesdaten - no Dimension - multiple charts: https://ibb.co/bsQ4ZR4 not working

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 11:21 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Just the single line chart for daily data...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 11:24 pm
SetMin
(@setmin)
Trusted Member

Here is the link with the Single line, daily data: xxxxxx (The second chart)

This post was modified 3 months ago by SetMin
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 11:25 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

OK. Thanks. Get it!

I see the error. Will try to find a fix for 3.8.1...

Thanks again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 11:35 pm
SetMin liked

Working

To participate, please connect first!