Community Support

Numbis  

RSS
SmartLemon
(@smartlemon)

Hi, one more from Austria 🙂
I'm wondering if it would be possible to feed Wheater Station with data from xml files anyhow.
For a part of Austria we have some offical Wheater Stations and they provide the results on a hourly base as xml files. The System is called NUMBIS.
i.e: http://numbis.noe.gv.at/Numbis/aktuelledaten.jsp

I am searching for a possibility to display not only Temp, Wind, .... but more than that O3, PM2.5 and PM10

Do you think i can get it done with your brilliant tool?!

thanks a lot, Christian

Posted : 22/05/2019 7:27 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello Christian.

I will get an eye on Numbis. If they publish their data as APIs, it may be possible...
Nevertheless, if I add it (if it's possible), Weather Station will not collect pollution data from it. Pollution data will be (in version 3.9) collected from OpenAQ for all stations... And maybe Luftdaten network.

Thanks for the suggestion.

PS: I moved this reply in a new "Ideas & Suggestion" discussion as it was definitely not related to the discussion in which you put it...

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2019 8:52 pm
SmartLemon
(@smartlemon)

Hello Pierre,

thx for your fast reply. I fear NUMBIS is not providing any APIs, its just simple csv-files.

Pollution with OpenAQ and Luftdaten would be great. thx for that. do you have a estimated date for 3.9.

PS: Sorry for putting the post in the wrong section!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2019 10:01 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello!

Initially my thought was to be able to release a 3.9 in late June. But due to my job - which is not to develop Weather Station 😉 - I will not be able to do this before the beginning of the fall (September seems to be a realistic date). 

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Pierre Lannoy

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2019 10:52 am

Working

To participate, please connect first!