3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Gerhard Witteveen
(@gerhard)
Topic starter

Hey Pierre,

I'm missing something... ???? sorry...

I wanted to make a historical graph for this month with daily rainfall as a bar-graph, and the monthly sum as graph-line displaying the monthly total. I think this is not possible now, is it? I guess we would need a dataset "Totalised values" or similar. Something looking like the attached graph. 

This could also be useful for:

Daily temp and monthly/seasonal/yearly (running) average temps  in one graph.
Daily temp and monthly/seasonal/yearly (running) max temps  in one graph.
Daily temp and monthly/seasonal/yearly (running) min temps  in one graph.
Daily sun hours and monthly/ seasonal/yearly (running) total.
Daily humidity and monthly/seasonal/yearly (running) average.

Maybe something to add to your backlog ???? 

Thanks!

Gerhard

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Gerhard Witteveen

Posted : 21/06/2019 8:39 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Hello Gerhard.

You're right, that's something which is not implemented yet for charts. You can only have textual values for this...

In fact, you question/interrogation is a "double-sided" thing:

You want to have  running values for measurements which can be accumulated (like rain or sun). It is in my backlog for 3.10 (or maybe 3.9 if my job gives me a little respite ???? ).

You want to have "periodicized" values for measurements which can't be accumulated (so, it's mainly averages over defined periods). To be honest, I had not thought of it at all. That's a pretty good idea, but I don't know how (and if) it is feasible. Let me think about it and if I can modelize it, we will put it in my backlog...

Anyway, thank you so much for all the good suggestions you make about Weather Station ???? 

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

Posted : 30/06/2019 12:51 pm
Gerhard Witteveen
(@gerhard)
Topic starter

Posted by: Pierre Lannoy

Hello Gerhard.

You're right, that's something which is not implemented yet for charts. You can only have textual values for this...

In fact, you question/interrogation is a "double-sided" thing:

You want to have  running values for measurements which can be accumulated (like rain or sun). It is in my backlog for 3.10 (or maybe 3.9 if my job gives me a little respite ???? ).

You want to have "periodicized" values for measurements which can't be accumulated (so, it's mainly averages over defined periods). To be honest, I had not thought of it at all. That's a pretty good idea, but I don't know how (and if) it is feasible. Let me think about it and if I can modelize it, we will put it in my backlog...

Anyway, thank you so much for all the good suggestions you make about Weather Station ???? 

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for looking into this! I'm glad you like the idea.

But it feels a little unfair... We drop just  the suggestions easily, and you have to do a lot of work to get that done. ???? ...All your work is greatly appreciated though! Thanks!

Gerhard

Posted : 30/06/2019 10:13 pm