Notifications
Clear all

[This post is marked as unsolved] Calculated sushinehours for weatherflow

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@nitrx)
Topic starter

Hi I was wondering is solarhours could be added for weatherflow I think this must be possible because we've the actual solarradition that can be compared with the maximum solarradition thats possible on a certain location using the Stolzenbach formula , I'm no expert in this bit it would be nice to consider this.

-Ron

Posted : 25/10/2018 5:07 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Noble Member

Hello @nitrx!

I think it's a good suggestion and you're not the first to do it. But unfortunately, it will not be possible as irradiance in WF stations are instant irradiance not "aggregated"... 

Nevertheless, if you know a mathematical model to "interpolate" form instant to aggregated, don't hesitate to share. Who knows, it would be implemented in Weather Station?

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

Posted : 26/10/2018 3:41 pm
(@nitrx)
Topic starter

Thanks for your reply Pierre , well I thought WeaterStation catches up the radiance from the WF stations and can be put in a graph so I thought it should be possible to calculate the max solaradiance on the location (with the Stolzenbach formula , dont ask me how that is calculated   ???? ) and if the solarradiation is lets say 80 % treshold of that value the sun shines the clock starts counting. If it's below that value no sunhinetime.

Anyway as you say it's not possible I believe you 

Thanks

-Ron

Posted : 26/10/2018 3:57 pm