Community Support

Timelapse Viewer  

RSS
boonrob
(@boonrob)

Hi Pierre-

First- I want to thank you so much. Love your plug -in which has caused me to create my first real website even though I have been a tech exec for years. Site: www.tacomanorthslopeweather.com

I can not figure out where to find the timelapse viewer controls/enablement. I have been into managing modules, looked under a variety of other areas--no luck. Can you provide any advice? Thank you.

Posted : 08/01/2020 8:08 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello @boonrob ... and thanks for your kind words. Glad you gave it a try 😉

Regarding your issue, could you confirm you have a Bloomsky station?

Thanks.

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 12:45 pm
boonrob
(@boonrob)

Thanks Pierre.

I do not. I have an Ambient station and a separate  Foscam HD IP camera. For some reason, I thought the application was tied to the camera--not the weather station. If it is Bloomsky only--I guess I am out of luck?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 5:22 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

You're right, unfortunately... For now, Weather Station supports integrated webcam only (so, it supports only Bloomsky). There's discussion about extended support and it may be in version 4.x, but not in 3.x... Sorry 🙁

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2020 5:27 pm

To participate, please connect first!