Community Support

[This post is marked as unsolved] Round function  

RSS
jukkapartanenmonenafi
(@jukkapartanenmonenafi)
Eminent Member

New version of 3.8.3 is awesome !

Climatological data is also very nice. UV index data gives numbers like this; 2.9000000000

Any functions to get it shorter, like this style; 2.90 ?

Posted : 29/04/2019 3:51 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello!

Ouch, there's a glitch. Could you tell me where you see this (controls, gauges, charts, widgets, etc...)?

Thanks.

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2019 4:39 pm
jukkapartanenmonenafi
(@jukkapartanenmonenafi)
Eminent Member

Pierre,

It is in climatological, textual, uv control.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2019 5:04 am
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hi!

Got it! It will be improved in 3.8.4 version.

Thanks for the report 😉

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2019 5:41 pm
jukkapartanenmonenafi
(@jukkapartanenmonenafi)
Eminent Member

Thanks Pierre,

Seems that my textual climatological data doesn't update at all. What is time frequence of data update ?

http://weather.zalama.net/ennatykset/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2019 11:37 am
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello!

If you have activated climatological cache (which is recommended, as climatological computation are very heavy for your database), it is cached for 48 hours. In a future version of Weather Station it will be possible to modify it (user value between 12 and 72 hours), but not for now. If you want to have always fresh values, deactivate the climatological cache... But you page will be slower...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2019 11:43 am

To participate, please connect first!