Community Support

How to change or modify netatmo station name?  

RSS
Julius
(@julius)

First of all, I'm still amazed at how beautiful I can make this plugin look, thanks for the great design options! We're very thankful for it, because thanks to your plugin we can easily launch simple research options just by copy pasting entries into a wp page and replacing the module's MAC-addresses. What a wonderful idea to create it like this. Truly a gem among all plugins out there, Pierre!

We have moved, so I'd like to rename a station since it is named according to its location. I have 2 stations in my dashboard, one is from OpenWeatherMaps, the other is from our netatmo sensors. The OWM station shows "Modify" under its name, by which I can change its name easily. The netatmo station however doesn't show this. It also does not 'copy' or grab the name from netatmo output, where I already renamed it when the physical move had occurred, so how do I alter its name? Do I have to use phpMyAdmin and search&replace in the database for that, or what would you do?

This topic was modified 5 months ago 3 times by Julius
Posted : 26/06/2020 11:48 am
Otmar@dartmouth.edu
(@otmardartmouth-edu)
Posted by: @julius

First of all, I'm still amazed at how beautiful I can make this plugin look, thanks for the great design options! We're very thankful for it, because thanks to your plugin we can easily launch simple research options just by copy pasting entries into a wp page and replacing the module's MAC-addresses. What a wonderful idea to create it like this. Truly a gem among all plugins out there, Pierre!

We have moved, so I'd like to rename a station since it is named according to its location. I have 2 stations in my dashboard, one is from OpenWeatherMaps, the other is from our netatmo sensors. The OWM station shows "Modify" under its name, by which I can change its name easily. The netatmo station however doesn't show this. It also does not 'copy' or grab the name from netatmo output, where I already renamed it when the physical move had occurred, so how do I alter its name? Do I have to use phpMyAdmin and search&replace in the database for that, or what would you do?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2020 2:37 am

To participate, please connect first!