Community Support

[This post is marked as unsolved] How to add Windy.com  

RSS
NormanW
(@normanw)
Eminent Member

I have an API for the new Windy.com PWS page:

https://community.windy.com/topic/8168/report-you-weather-station-data-to-windy/9

Is there an easy way to connect Weather Station to windy please?

I'm struggling at the moment to get the full information from my station because I use MeteoBridge as the upload software and I cannot get Saratoga to work.

Thanks for reading

Posted : 16/04/2019 3:25 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello!

I doesn't understand very well: do you want to connect Weather Station to Windy to display windy maps in your WordPress site, or to push your station's data from Weather Station to Windy?

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 3:29 pm
NormanW
(@normanw)
Eminent Member

Sorry for my poor explanation.  It is to connect WeatherStation to Windy, using the API to display weather maps on my wordPress page

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 3:35 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Ah yes! That's simple:

- first set your Wind API key in Weather Station

- go to the menu map (in Weather Station)

- you can now add a map of type Windy (and you will have a shortcode to include it in page or post)

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 3:42 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello Norman!

Did you finally succeed in displaying Windy maps via Weather Station?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2019 12:46 pm

To participate, please connect first!