Community Support

Does anyone knows how Pierre Lannoy (creator of this plugin) is doing??!!  

RSS
MarcelC
(@marcelc)
Eminent Member

Hi all,

I get a little bit worried about Pierre Lannoy (creator of this plugin), as his last response on this forum was 5 months ago!

Does anyone knows how he is doing?

Kind regards,

Marcel

Posted : 29/06/2020 1:24 pm
soldierwoodworking@gmail.com
(@soldierwoodworkinggmail-com)

Good luck getting a response. I've had a help request out here for going on 3 days with no response from anyone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2020 1:33 am
Julius
(@julius)
Posted by: @marcelc

Hi all,

I get a little bit worried about Pierre Lannoy (creator of this plugin), as his last response on this forum was 5 months ago!

Does anyone knows how he is doing?

Kind regards,

Marcel

He's still active, just not here, I guess. -> https://twitter.com/PierreLannoy

Maybe give him some more deserved compliments, he may be sensitive to those.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2020 12:42 pm
Chris
(@zerog981)
Reputable Member 🇩🇪🇦🇹🇨🇭Editor

Hi Marcel,

I'm a little bit worried too, but I remember him saying that he's rather occupied with work related stuff and other WP stuff. I also saw him being active on wordpress.org, so maybe he just dropped development on Weather Station for the moment.

@soldierwoodworkinggmail-com You do not have to pay anything for using this plugin and it comes without any warranty and support. So please, don't expect anyone to answer your request within three days. No one's getting paid here for answering any questions. Sometimes it takes a week, sometimes weeks and sometimes even months to solve requests. And the code is opensource (and rather well structured) anyway, so if you want to troubleshoot yourself you have all the tools you need. Looking at your issue I might also advise you to read Pierres attitude towards asking questions here.

Chris

I like the cold weather. It means you get work done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2020 4:57 pm

To participate, please connect first!