Community Support

Timestamp off by 4 ...

Timestamp off by 4 hours in Widgets  

RSS
melindakraft
(@melindakraft)

The weather widgets are displaying a timestamp 4 hours behind the current. Since we are in the UTC -4 timezone, I'm thinking the widget is not adjusting the timezone. The widget is pulling from OpenWeatherMap.

My timezone settings are set in Wordpress. Is there any other place where I need to set the timezone?

Thanks!

Posted : 08/07/2019 4:41 am
Topic Tags
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello Melinda.

Sorry to hear you have an issue with you timezone...

I can assure you the plugin (and all its widgets) know how to handle timezone. Usually, the timezones issues may have two root causes. We will try to find which one is the right to correct it.

First of all, could you verify your timezone is correctly set in your WordPress installation (you must verify, in Settings > General your timezone is the right one and the sample date time given by WordPress is correct). Then, verify you've correctly set the station timezone (this time, go to Weather Station > Stations and click on the "modify" link for the corresponding station).

Are these parameters correctly set for you?

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2019 8:46 am

To participate, please connect first!