Clear all

Plugin not updating information

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@bluegraphics)
Topic starter

Hi!

We have been using your plugin with Ambient Weather for quite a while now, but lately we are experiencing problems with the synchronisation of the station data to the website widget. I have looked into it, and it only flaws the data when I refresh the info, but not by itself, and I dont know what I am doing wrong, if this is a cache problem, or what to change in order to get ti working for itself. 

Note: I can only get the widget to synchronise by going to the plugin setting / maintenance / and click on Purge & resynchronise ...
This topic was modified 3 years ago by Bluegraphics

Posted : 14/07/2021 12:28 pm
(@bluegraphics)
Topic starter

Anyone with an idea of what the issue might be?

thanks for brining your ideas up 

Posted : 15/07/2021 5:36 pm
(@bluegraphics)
Topic starter

Hello.

On reading more on your handbook, and other posts on this forum, and looking at the system, 

I have noticed the following error by wordpress. 

The scheduled event, action_scheduler_run_queue, failed to run.

Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended.

Could this be why the widget is not pushing the updated information from the ambient weather station to the plugin widget?

thank you for your thought and time, if any.

Posted : 16/07/2021 2:30 pm
(@bluegraphics)
Topic starter

One more though, is that the widget stopped synchronising when we changed hosting service, and I just found out that the hosting management has a section called Scheduled Tasks, (please see attachements). would this be holding the widget from updating?

Posted : 16/07/2021 2:52 pm