Community Support

[This post is marked as unsolved] Format of realtime.txt file  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Hello Andrea!

I've just try your file and it's working like a charm... If you get this error it's because :

• you've not set the right parameters while adding your station
  • or, your server refuse to access it (blocked by your hosting provider or wrong system configuration).

Could you take a screeenshot of the parameters you set while adding the station?

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 9:34 am
andrea@panne.it
(@andreapanne-it)

It should be the right way.
I tried to access the file from the browser and I have no problem both as hhtp and https.
I just can't understand where I'm wrong.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 7:17 pm
Pierre Lannoy
(@pierre-lannoy)
Member Admin

Ha, yes, that's the right parameters (I've set the same to test your file), so the only reason for that is : your web server can't access outside or has a network misconfiguration.
So, you can ask your hosting provider or try to access file as local file if it's on the same server 🙂

If you like Weather Station, please consider to make a review to help make it known. That would be the best way to thank me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 8:05 pm
andrea@panne.it
(@andreapanne-it)

Thank you for trying to help but the server has no problems because meteotemplate is installed in another folder and it reads the same file without problems. Thank you so much for your kindness.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 11:55 pm
GerM
 GerM
(@germ)

I got over and over the message that the fileformat is not OK. But it is. Tested by Pierre. Tryed everything, HTTPs address and local address but nothing helps.

Anyone here who can help?

Vantage Pro2

Meteobridge Nano

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 4:42 pm
Page 2 / 2

To participate, please connect first!